Monday, December 1, 2008

These are just some of my favorite photos picked at random. Below Ky and I and his brother Ben and wife Tammi are all at the Sacred Grove. We have been some really beautiful places.


This spectacular picture is at Brian Head ski resort. As usual Ky was having to be patient with my athletic ability.

This is at the London Bridge at Lake Havasu. Yes it was cold and yes Trooper loved it. He didn't quite know what to do with the pidgeons.
This is a really cool musical instrument I'm trying to find instructions on how to make. If any one finds the instructions please pass them on to me. This was at an orff instrument training I went to.

This is one of our favorite places. La Jolla beach in San Diego. Our family is going there in June. Yeah!
This is Sea World. Jeni and Rand actually took this picture but I thought it was cool. Maybe we'll go there again someday.

This was a fun day. We took the grandchildren to see these crazy people do an obstacle course with these contraptions. They had to hit some different height tape with their feet and then land 'gently' several times, take back off and end in one certain spot. Looked fun but I think I'll pass.

This is Ky and his mom and Ben and Tammie at Niagra Falls. The power of water is amazing and beautiful as long as it's not threatening anything you own.
This is my brother Lewis and his wife Jean. She passed away just a few months ago and I miss her.
This is the subway. I finally hiked it. I may have already posted that but it is such a great accomplishment for me that I have to add it again. Jeff Frost took us and he was extremely patient. I really thought I would die coming out at the end but I'd do it again in a heart beat ...for some reason Jeff hasn't offered to take us again. Hmmmmm

This is good old Trooper. He really doesn't get the whole being a big dog thing. He thinks he's just as little as Macey. what's for dinner?
This is the subway again. Why do we look so OLD in all of our pictures lately. I really don't need an answer to that!

We are such official looking hikers!

Hope everyone is doing well. We're having a few challenges lately but just think how strong our characters are growing. One interesting side note is I got a ride to the hospital in the ambulance the day before Thanksgiving. My heart has a wierd electrical glitch that makes it pump really fast sometimes. Usually it goes away after a few seconds or minutes. For some reason it wouldn't slow down and be normal as fast as usual. Of course I was at the school but at least it was after the children left. Anyway the paramedics gave me some great medicene that my heart really liked. Later I was told to stand on my head the next time and it will probably stop. I'll try that, it's probably a lot cheaper. I guess it depends on how many things I take out trying to stand on my head! Life is good.



















































1 comments:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Thanks for sharing all of those great pictures and memories! We miss you guys! We are looking forward to our visit with Jeni and Rand and kids at the end of the month!