Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hurrah! Picture Day!
It has been two years and one new grandchild since we had family pictures. Everyone was so excited to have new ones taken. A big Hurrah was heard (maybe not really) but they all came like the good sports they are!!!
This is my eldest daughters family, Jeni & Rand Lemmon and their children. Cutest bunch you've ever seen. Each personality shines through and I love them all.

This is my son Matt. This picture is priceless to me because I know it almost physically hurt him to come and have his picture taken. He's so handsome and it made me very happy that he came ( I believe) just because he loves me!!


As you can tell, about here they are done smiling and almost falling asleep. What good sports. (Better than the grown ups by a tad!)



Here we are and we are definitely done.
Nothing too spectacular to report this week. I get to go to more website training at work this next week. Maybe it will spruce up this site a litte. At least this time the pictures look right in the preview. We'll see what they do when I publish it! Cross your fingers!







































4 comments:

The Hathcock 3 said...

What great photos! It is fun to see Matt. He has grown into such a handsome young man. We sure loved playing with Jeni's bunch when you came. Once again, great photos!

Ryan and Lori said...

What fun pictures! It feels like the last time I saw Matt he was about 9 maybe? You've grown a lot and have a great smile! So fun to see you cousin! Love you all!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

What great pictures! We are really looking forward to having Rand and Jeni and kids here in December! Wish you were all coming!

Erika said...

Thanks for sharing these great pictures! I agree with Lori, the cousins are spread so far these days that it's hard to keep up. Sending hugs for everyone!